Terms and Conditions
- Full course fees are payable at the time of enrolment. Places in courses are only secure once full payment has been received by Mackie Rd Neighbourhood House (MRNH). Priority re-enrolment is available to continuing full term paying participants
- Waiting lists shall be kept for over-subscribed classes.
If numbers permit, a higher casual fee may apply to some classes, provided:
• the class has the minimum paid enrolments required
• there is no waiting list
• a vacancy exists in the class. Priority re-enrolment is not available to participants who pay casual fees.
- Concessions apply to some term class fees on presentation of a current:
• Commonwealth Health Care Card
• Centrelink Pension Concession Card
Concessions are not available for ACFE funded courses and casual fees.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Refunds and credits will not be given if a student discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement.
- A refund (less $20.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your enrollment at least 7 days prior to course commencement.
- A full refund is provided if the class is cancelled by MRNH due to insufficient numbers or other reasons.