Terms and Conditions (Face-to-Face or Online Classes)
- Full course fees are payable at the time of enrolment
- Places in courses are only secure once full payment has been received by Mackie Rd Neighbourhood House (MRNH)
- Concession cards (Pensioner and Health Care) must be produced on enrolment to receive any discount. Not all courses/classes offer concession rates.
- MRNH does not offer participants the option of paying weekly / casual rates.
- MRNH does not offer pro rata payments for time away or missed classes (except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the Coordinator or Office Manager). Special consideration will be granted for no more than 2 classes in any calendar year.
Cancellations & Refund Policy (Face-to-Face or Online Classes)
- Refunds and credits will not be given if a student discontinues a course, does not attend or cancels within the week prior to course commencement.
- A refund (less $10.00 admin fee) is given if you cancel your enrolment at least 7 days prior to course commencement.
- A full refund is provided if the class is cancelled by MRNH due to insufficient numbers or other reasons.
- When online classes are offered during lockdowns, participants have the option to receive a credit or refund for any classes that will be online. If a participant chooses to commence online classes and does not attend, a credit or refund will not be given (except in special circumstances which can be discussed with the coordinator or office administrator).